Pure Encapsulations is committed to producing the most complete line of research-based nutritional supplements. Available
through health professionals, finished products are pure and hypo-allergenic to optimize the long-term health of the most
An extensive Product Testing Program involves verification of label claims, potency and purity by 3rd-party laboratories.
Ingredients and finished product are tested for:
- Solvent residues (32 compounds)
- Microbial contaminants
- Heavy metals, including
cadmium and lead
- Other Adulterants
Every reception of fish oil or krill
oil ingredients is tested for:
- 17 dioxins and furans
- 12 dioxin-like PCBs
- 7 PCBs
Every reception of every fatty
acid ingredient is tested for:
- Acid value
- Peroxide Value (PV)
- Anisidine Value (AV)
- TOTOX (2*PV)+AV
Herbal ingredients and other potentially
exposed categories are tested for:
- Pesticide residues
Distributed worldwide, Pure Encapsulations products contain the highest quality ingredients in their most bioavailable forms
and are formulated to provide strengths and dosing consistent with clinical experience and double-blind, placebo-controlled
studies, the gold standard of research design. Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S, GMP certified in Canada
and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing.
Professional Strength Products
- Only licensed healthcare professionals may order from Pure Encapsulations.
- The most important link between our professional strength supplements and consumers is the presence and guidance of a qualified health professional.
Supplements for Sensitive People
- Our products do not contain wheat, gluten, nuts, egg,
or hydrogenated oils.
- Comprehensive Allergen SOP in place to prevent
- We do not add coatings, shellacs, binders, fillers, excipients, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or colors.
- We do not use magnesium stearate in any of our products.
- All two-piece capsules are hypo-allergenic and vegetarian.
- We manufacture our own products in Sudbury,
Massachusetts. We have an open plant policy
- Each piece of equipment is dismantled and sterilized
before each production run.
- All manufacturing takes place in temperature, humidity
and dust controlled rooms.
- Our warehouse is climate controlled in order to maximize
the stability of our raw materials and finished products.
Full Label Disclosure
- Our supplement labels list all ingredients, including
the composition of the raw material.
- Standardizations of herbal extracts are provided to
indicate primary active marker compounds.
- Minerals are listed by true elemental weight.
Pure Encapsulations makes every effort possible to source non-GMO ingredients.
Our vitamins are non-GMO. This includes vitamin E which is derived from PCR-negative soybean oil, indicating that there is no presence of genetically modified DNA.
High risk ingredients including soy isoflavones and nattokinase are derived from non-GMO soybeans. There is also no detectable GMO material in our soy-derived alpha-GPC or phytosterols. Furthermore, we have obtained non-GMO documentation from our suppliers for ingredients originally derived from corn.
For other ingredients, we have either obtained non-GMO documentation as well or are working diligently with our suppliers to obtain non-GMO documentation.
Our Products Are Tested By: