Download Product Information Sheet
*Supports healthy weight management† and maintains healthy abdominal circumference
AdipoLean offers WellTrim® iG (IGOB13®), a unique patented extract of Irvingia gabonensis, combined with Oligonol®, a lychee and green tea complex containing low molecular weight polyphenols for enhanced efficacy. WellTrim® targets adipogenesis via pathways involving PPAR gamma, leptin, adiponectin and glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase. In a 10-week, randomized, double-blind study involving 102 overweight subjects, supplementation with 300 mg IGOB131®, in divided doses, promoted an average weight loss of 28 pounds compared to 2.9 pounds in the placebo group (p<0.01), supporting healthy lean mass ratio and abdominal circumference. In addition, WellTrim® maintained healthy lipid and triglyceride metabolism to support cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range.
The mechanisms of action for Oligonol® include support for healthy insulin function, adiponectin synthesis and lipolysis. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 19 individuals, Oligonol® supported healthy visceral fat composition.
AdipoLean supports healthy adipocyte function for weight management† and healthy visceral fat composition.
iG is a trademark of Icon Group, LLC.
IGOB131® is a trademark of Gateway Health Alliance, Inc. and is protected under U.S. Patent 7,537,790.
Oligonol® is a registered trademark of the Amino Up Chemical Company, Sapporo, Japan.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- WellTrim® iG (IGOB131®)150 mg.
- African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) extract (seed)
- Oligonol® proprietary blend of lychee (litchi chinensis) extract (fruit) and green tea (camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)50 mg.
- (standardized to contain 10% total monomeric phenols)
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)5 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2 capsules daily, in divided doses, 30 minutes before meals.