Download Product Information Sheet
*Powerful support for immune, joint, gastrointestinal and cell health
5–LOXIN® is a patent pending boswellia extract providing ten times as much AKBA as typical boswellia extracts. In studies, 5–LOXIN® has demonstrated the potential to support joint motility and comfort, in part by promoting a healthy immune response. It may also play a role in maintaining healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, supporting connective tissue structural composition. Additionally, a randomized double blind study involving 102 individuals revealed that AKBA supports gastrointestinal health. Further studies have indicated that AKBA may provide gastrointestinal support by maintaining healthy immune activity in the endothelial lining of the digestive tract. Moreover, studies suggest AKBA supports healthy cell signaling and cell cycle function for high capacity cellular support.
Boswellia AKBA supports the structural integrity, motility and comfort of joint cartilage and promotes gastrointestinal health and cell health, primarily by maintaining healthy 5–lipoxygenase activity.
5–LOXIN® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas – Laila Nutra, LLC and is used under license. International Patents Pending.
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- 5-LOXIN® Boswellia serrata extract100 mg.
- Indian frankincense (boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)
- (standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA))30 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)10 mg.
- other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
- 1 capsule per day, with a meal.