- Promotes healthy body composition when combined with a healthy diet and exercise*
- Clinically studied to potentially support healthy body mass*
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a dietary supplement formulated to help aid body composition and support weight control†. Several studies explore possible benefits of CLA to include the possibility of maintaining healthy fat disposition, moderate energy innate and maintain a healthy metabolic rate.*
Pure Encapsulations concentrated, improved potency CLA provides an average of 77% total CLA, and contains the main isomers c9,t11 and t10,c12 in a 39:39 ratio.
CLA has been shown to play an important role in promoting a healthy body composition. The use of CLA for nutritional purposes is covered under one or more of the following patents: 5,017,614; 5,428,072; 5,430,066.
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) 1,000 mg.
- Amount Per Serving
- each softgel capsule contains:
- calories from fat10
- total fat1 g.
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)10 i.u.
- conjugated linoleic acid complex1,000 mg.
- pure conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)770 mg.
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob)
- 3–5 capsules per day, in divided doses, before meals.