- Supports immune and joint health*
- Natural source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin D
- Made with Norwegian, cold-processed cod liver oil
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
Cod Liver Oil provides a natural source of essential omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin D. Cod Liver Oil supports immune health as well as support for joint comfort and mobility.*
Cod Liver Oil (lemon flavor)
- Amount Per Serving
- each teaspoon (5 ml) provides:
- calories from fat40
- total fat4.5 g.
- fish liver oil concentrate (cod)4,615 mg.
- providing (typical):
- vitamin A (naturally occurring)1750 i.u.
- vitamin D (naturally occurring)180 i.u.
- EPA320-510 mg.
- (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA460-640 mg.
- (docosahexaenoic acid)
- other ingredients: natural lemon flavor, proprietary antioxidant blend (rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, natural tocopherols)
- 1 or more teaspoons per day, with or between meals.
- This formula requires refrigeration after opening. Best when consumed within 90 days after opening. Contents may appear cloudy when refrigerated.