Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org*
- Supports the livers natural detoxification process and cellular health*
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients
DIM Detox promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support the liver
BioResponse DIM® is a trademark of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder. CO. U.S. Patent 6,086,915.
This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, LLC and protected by U.S. Patent 4,845,123.
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- BioResponse DIM®100 mg.
- diindolylmethane complex
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, phosphatidylcholine and silica)
- (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- calcium-D-glucarate100 mg.
- broccoli100 mg.
- (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant)
- (standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan™10 mg.
- (contains 7-hydroxymatairesinol)
- alpha lipoic acid200 mg.
- (thioctic acid)
- n-acetyl-l-cysteine (free-form)200 mg.
- milk thistle (silybum marianum) extract (seed)150 mg.
- (standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-methionine (free-form)200 mg.
- glycine (free-form)100 mg.
- taurine (free-form)100 mg.
- Contains soy (phosphatidylcholine)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2 capsules daily, with meals.