- Supports joint health*
- Made with molecularly distilled fish oil and other premium ingredients*
- Convenient softgel capsule for easy dispensing
EPA/DHA-Glucosamine is a blend of essential fatty acids and other nutrients that provide optimal joint function and comfort in one dietary supplement. EPA/DHA-Glucosamine may help to support cartilage and joint flexibility.*
- Amount Per Serving
- four softgel capsules contain:
- calories from fat15
- total fat1.5 g.
- cholesterol10 mg.
- vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol)40 i.u.
- fish oil concentrate (from anchovies, sardines)1,500 mg.
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)450 mg.
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)300 mg.
- glucosamine sulfate 2KCl1,500 mg.
- (from crab, shrimp) (sodium free)
- Indian frankincense (boswellia serrata) extract100 mg.
- (gum resin)
- (standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root)100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- other ingredients: beeswax, sunflower lecithin, gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob)
- Contains: fish (anchovies, sardines), shellfish (crab, shrimp)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Consult a health professional before taking this or any other product.
- 4 softgel capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals. Individual results may vary.