Pure Encapsulations® Presents
A Morning With An Exceptional Speaker
Join us for an informative and clinically applicable morning exploring:
Understanding Genetics And Weight: Which SNPs Are Relevant and Modifiable Through Nutrition And Lifestyle Intervention*
Topics will include:
Presented by Penny Kendall-Reed, N.D.†
- Which single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) affect metabolic rate, adipocyte differentiation, food cravings and satiety
- A detailed review on how SNPs may interact with the nervous system
- Lifestyle factors (stress, toxicity and diet) that may affect aberrant genetic pathways
- Dietary supplement recommendations that may be used to moderate SNPs*
- Case studies utilizing genetic testing, interpretation and treatment protocols*
1000 NE Multnomah Street
February 11, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Registration: 8:30 a.m.
For more information contact Audrey Nordlie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited. Register today!
Breakfast will be included.
To register please visit https://portlandeducationalseminar.eventbrite.com
Dr. Kendall-Reed is a specialist in metabolic and neuro-endocrine health, and author of the best-selling “The New Naturopathic Diet” and several other co-authored works. She travels throughout Canada and the United States lecturing on metabolic and endocrine function, holds health retreats, and appears regularly on television, magazine and radio. Presently, Dr. Kendall-Reed is the director of natural therapies at the Urban Wellness Clinic in Toronto.
These seminars are for educational purposes only, are intended for use by licensed healthcare practitioners, and do not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
The information provided does not necessarily represent the views of Douglas Laboratories. These therapies are not substitutes for standard medical care.
Consult your physician for any health problems.
†Dr. Penny Kendall-Reed, N.D. has been retained as a consultant in advising Pure Encapsultions.
*Service fees may apply.