- Multivitamin and mineral formula*
- Convenient two-per-day dosing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Multi t/d is a two-per-day multivitamin and mineral complex. Multi t/d offers essential nutrients that may reduce the risk of vascular disease when taken with a well-balanced diet low in saturated fat, cholesterol, folic acid and vitamin B.†*
Two-per-day multivitamin/mineral formula
†Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. U.S. Patents 4,923,855; 4,954,492; 5,194,615. ChromeMate® is a trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)7,500 i.u.
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg.
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)800 i.u.
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)100 i.u.
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1)50 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2)25 mg.
- niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide)75 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)12.5 mg.
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)800 mcg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)500 mcg.
- biotin800 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5)50 mg.
- iodine (as potassium iodide)200 mcg.
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)15 mg.
- selenium (as selenomethionine)200 mcg.
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)100 mcg.
- riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)12.5 mg.
- pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)12.5 mg.
- mixed carotenoids (as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin)425 mcg.
- MacularSynergy Complex*
- lutein6 mg.
- zeaxanthin1 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- **Provides the recommended dose for pregnant or lactating women.
- 2 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.