- Supports bone and cardiovascular health*
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosisdagger;
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Calcium K/D is a calcium dietary supplement with vitamins K and D for optimal bone and cardiovascular support.*
†*High elemental calcium per capsule with vitamins K and D; reduces risk of osteoporosis
Calcium K/D combines di-calcium malate with vitamins D and K for optimal bone support and reduces the risk of osteoporosis†. Di-calcium malate provides a high percentage of elemental calcium, fully chelated with the Krebs cycle intermediate malate for optimal absorption. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss. A 7-year study involving over 30,000 women indicates that combined calcium and vitamin D supplementation promotes healthy hip bones. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Adequate intake of vitamin K1 and K2 may be especially important for optimal carboxylation in aging individuals. By activating matrix Gla
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)400 mg.
- vitamin D31,000 i.u.
- vitamin K130 mcg.
- (as vitamin K1 and 23% vitamin K2 (menaquinione-7)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2-6 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.