- Helps moderate occasional stress*
- Promotes relaxation*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Relora is a plant-based formula designed to help the central nervous system relax and moderate occasional stress. Relora also helps support emotional well-being and diminish stress-related sugary cravings to promote healthy eating habits.*
Promotes healthy cortisol and DHEA production, moderates occasional stress and promotes satiety when combined with a healthy diet and exercise*
Relora® is a natural, proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense. This synergistic combination of extracts helps promote positive mood and moderates occasional stress, in addition to supporting satiety and healthful eating. The magnolia and phellodendron fractions may bind to key central nervous system receptors, including those for GABA and the serotonin transporter, which encourages feelings of satiety and relaxation. A pilot clinical trial reported that Relora was well tolerated and helped promote emotional well being, muscle relaxation and moderated occasional stress. A follow-up trial reported similar results, as well as indicated that supplementing with Relora may help diminish stress-related sugary snack cravings and promote healthful eating habits. An animal study further demonstrated the supplement's ability to support mood and relaxation. A recent pilot clinical trial performed in Cincinnati, Ohio, suggested that magnolia and phellodendron helped to maintain healthy cortisol and DHEA production and metabolism, which helped support healthy body-fat distribution.*
Relora® is a standardized blend of extracts from Phellodendron amurense and Magnolia officinalis that studies have indicated helps mediate everyday stress-related emotions, eating behavior, and muscle tension, without causing sedation. Supports central nervous system relaxation.*
Relora® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I. Relora
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Relora®250 mg.
- proprietary patented blend of: magnolia (magnolia officinalis) extract (bark) and phellodendron (phellodendron amurense) extract (bark))
- other ingredients: modified food and corn starch, silicon dioxide, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Do not take if currently taking any prescription medication or receiving medical treatment without consulting your physician.
- 3 capsules per day, in divided doses, with or between meals.