- Supports cardiovascular, neural and cognitive health*
- Helps provide antioxidant support*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ is formulated to promote antioxidant and mitochondrial health to support cardiovascular health and neuroprotection. SR-CoQ10 with PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cells.*
*Supports mitochondrial, cognitive and cardiovascular health
What is PQQ?
- PQQ (pyrroloquinoline quinone) is a novel cofactor with antioxidant and B vitamin-like activity*
- PQQ is a unique neuroprotectant and cardioprotectant*
- PQQ is naturally present in vegetables and in the human body, including breast milk
- BioPQQ® is manufactured in Japan using a patented natural fermentation process
What are the benefits of PQQ?
- PQQ promotes cardiovascular health by supporting heart muscle function, cellular oxygen utilization and protecting cell membranes from oxidative stress*
- PQQ maintains neural health by supporting nerve growth factor (NGF), neuronal receptor activity and molecular signals that promote mitochondrial function*
- Recent studies show that PQQ supports mental processing*
What are the features of SR-CoQ10?
- A water-soluble, nanosized CoQ10 generated using a patented process
- Clinically studied to show superior absorption compared to solubilized and crystalline CoQ10, with low inter-subject variance
- 24-hour sustained release prolongs plasma CoQ10 levels and allows for convenient once-daily dosing
- Provides cardiovascular, cognitive and antioxidant support to complement the activity of PQQ*
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ: A powerful combination for cardiac, neural and cognitive health
PQQ and CoQ10 promote antioxidant and mitochondrial health through different mechanisms, providing multifunctional support for cardiovascular health and neuroprotection. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted in 71 middle-aged individuals, BioPQQ® supplementation over a 12 week period supported healthy cognitive performance, specifically high-end mental processing.*
Pure Encapsulations: A PQQ Pioneer
PQQ was first discovered in 1979. Since its discovery, scientists have discovered the many facets of cardioprotection and neuroprotection afforded by PQQ. In 1987, Japanese-based Mitsubishi initiated production of PQQ in limited quantities for research purposes. The launch of BioPQQ® is a milestone after decades of research and effort to commercialize PQQ.
SR-CoQ10 with PQQ
- Amount Per Serving
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- coenzyme Q10100 mg.
- (from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex)
- BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt20 mg.
- other ingredients: potato starch, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), silica, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2 capsules per day, in the morning, with a meal.