Download Product Information Sheet
liquid-filled Caplique® capsule
*Self-assembling nano-colloid system for enhanced ubiquinol absorption
√ A cross-over, pharmacokinetic pilot study (single oral dose) in humanscompared a typical ubiquinol preparation to ubiquinol in the VESIsorb® delivery system and demonstrated a 696% increase in peak blood levels (Cmax) and a 485% increase in relative bioavailability (AUC(0-24 hr)).*
√ A clinical study of CoQ10 with the VESIsorb® delivery system indicates a peak absorption of 16.97% compared to reported peak absorption of CoQ10 powder, an oil dispersion and a lipid solution which were at 2.15%, 3.34% and 5.44% respectively.*
√ The VESIsorb® delivery system enhanced CoQ10 bioavailability by 622% compared to oil-based CoQ10 and 499% compared to solubilized CoQ10.*
√ Ubiquinol is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, the preferred form for individuals over 40 or those experiencing increased oxidative stress*
Caplique® Capsule is a registered trademark used by Pure Encapsulations under license.
Each Caplique® Capsule is preserved with a nitrogen bubble, which may give the appearance of the capsule not being full. Contents may appear cloudy or thick and may settle or separate.
VESISORB® is a registered trademark of Source One Global Partners.
Kaneka QH™ is a registered trademark of Kaneka corporation.
- each Caplique® Capsule contains:
- ubiquinol®100 mg.
- (Kaneka QH™ active antioxidant form of CoQ10)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)10 i.u.
- other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, gelatin Caplique® Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide)
- 1–2 Caplique® Capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.