A.C. Formula II 120's
Nutritionally supports the intestinal tract by promoting a healthy microbial environment
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Formulated with herbal extracts, grapefruit seed extract and other vegetarian ingredients
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
A.C. Formula® II nutritionally supports the colon and intestinal tract to encourage a healthy digestive system. Pure Encapsulations A.C. Formula® II facilitates a thriving environment for microflora, an essential component of a healthy gut, within the colon and intestinal tract to promote a healthy digestive system.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This combination of herbal extracts, caprylic acid and calcium undecylenate promotes a healthy environment for microflora in the colon and intestinal tract. Undecylenic acid and caprylic acid are fatty acids that promote a favorable environment for beneficial microflora. Calcium and magnesium act as buffers and may also help slow the dispersion and release of undecylenic acid and caprylic acid to support activity throughout the gastrointestinal tract. Grapefruit seed extract and berberine sulfate support microbial balance. Research suggests that they promote a healthy G.I. environment when exposed to a wide range of bacterial biotypes.
A.C. Formula II
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium undecylenate and calcium caprylate)44 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium caprylate)17 mg
- caprylic acid (as calcium and magnesium caprylate)400 mg
- bromelain (from pineapple stem) (2400 GDU/g)250 mg
- undecylenic acid125 mg
- grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi) extract (seed and fruit)100 mg
- berberine sulfate50 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, just before meals, with 6-8 oz water.