Acetyl-l-Carnitine 250 mg 60's
- Supports memory and attention
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Acetyl-l-Carnitine is a building block for proteins that helps the body produce energy, as well as stabilize cell membranes to support memory, emotional health and cognitive function.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Acetyl-l-carnitine is the acetylated form of l-carnitine, and the two compounds share similar energy and metabolism promoting properties. Found naturally in the body, acetyl-l-carnitine supports the availability of acetyl-CoA, an important energy generating metabolite. In addition, it supports healthy mitochondrial function and cell membrane stability. A multicenter trial of 481 volunteers indicated memory, behavioral and emotional support with acetyl-l-carnitine supplementation. In an evaluation of 28 elderly individuals using acetyl-l-carnitine or placebo, the supplemented group experienced enhanced emotional well-being.
Acetyl-l-Carnitine 250 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 1) vegetarian capsule contains:
- acetyl-l-carnitine HCl250 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1-4 capsules daily, between meals.