Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid 30 ml
- Nerve and mitochondria support
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid is a vitamin B12 blend formulated for nerve and mitochondrial support. Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid helps support carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA as well as the synthesis of neuronal myelin.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin. While methylcobalamin is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids, adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA. Optimal levels also support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 liquid
- Amount Per Serving
- 1 ml (0.03 fl oz) (1 full dropper) contains:
- vitamin B121,000 mcg
- (formulated as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
- other ingredients: purified water, natural glycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate
- 1 ml (1 full dropper), 1-3 times daily, with meals.