Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 90's
- Nerve and mitochondria support
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 is a vitamin B12 blend formulated for nerve and mitochondrial support. Adenosyl/Hydroxy B12 helps support carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA as well as the synthesis of neuronal myelin.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It is similar to cyanocobalamin without the cyanide moiety. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form similar to methylcobalamin. While methylcobalamin is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids, adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism for the enzyme methylmalonyl-CoA mutase used to produce succinyl-CoA. Optimal levels also support healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)2,000 mcg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.