Aller-Essentials - IMPROVED
Maintains healthy immune response and nasal function, especially in response to environmental factors
- Supports healthy immune response to environmental factors
- Helps with nasal comfort and function
- Made from a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Aller-Essentials contains a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts designed to promote healthy immune function in response to environmental factors.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Aller-Essentials contains a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts designed to maintain healthy seasonal immune function. EpiCor® Saccharomyces cerevisiae fermentate contains numerous immune enhancing bioactive metabolites designed to support both innate and adaptive immune response. Research suggests that it enhances natural killer cell activation, B cell and T cell function, and salivary IgA levels. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving 96 subjects, EpiCor® supported nasal comfort during a 12-week period in the spring. Additionally, it supported salivary IgA levels, an important first-line defense produced by the mucosal tissue. In a randomized double-blind trial involving 75 individuals, Tinospora cordifolia provided significant support for a healthy immune response by maintaining normal nasal function as well as healthy neutrophil and eiosinophil activity. A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving apple polyphenols reveals support for maintaining a healthy nasal lining and nasal function. Quercetin, hesperidin and vitamin C provide additional support for stabilizing mast cells.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)250 mg
- Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia) extract (aerial parts)450 mg
- EpiCor® dried yeast fermentate complex250 mg
- (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- quercetin125 mg
- hesperidin methyl chalcone100 mg
- apple (Malus pumila) extract (whole fruit)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 75% polyphenols)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate
- EpiCor® is a registered trademark of Embria Health Sciences, L.L.C.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.