Ascorbic Acid 1 gram 90's
Vitamin C supports a wide range of physiological functions, including immune function and vascular integrity
- Helps enhance immune and vascular system health
- Provides antioxidant support
- 1,000 mg of vitamin C per capsule
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Ascorbic Acid is a dietary supplement to help individuals meet their daily vitamin C requirements. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that supports the body's immune system as well as vascular health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Vitamin C, one of the most well known sources of dietary antioxidants, offers a wide range of support for the human body. It is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It supports the body’s defense system by promoting white blood cell function and activity, interferon levels, antibody responses, and secretion of thymic hormones. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of intercellular ground substance and collagen. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells and converts folic acid to active folinic acid. It maintains healthy mast cell function and supports lymphocyte formation. Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of carnitine and steroids.
Ascorbic Acid capsules
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)1,000 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 1-4 times daily, with meals.