- Helps to counteract the effects of occasional stress
- May support cardiovascular, immune, cognitive and joint function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
The Ashwagandha Pure Encapsulations supplement is best known to help counteract the effects of occasional physical and mental stress, as well as support cognition and memory function. Ashwagandha is an herb that belongs to the pepper family and has and has been used extensively over 4,000 years for use in promoting overall health and longevity.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Ashwagandha, Withania somnifera, is an adaptogenic herb that belongs to the pepper family. It has an extensive, 4,000-year history of traditional use and is one of the most revered and widely used Ayurvedic herbs. Withanolides are key constituents of this herb and play an important role in ashwagandha’s overall ability to promote physical and mental health. In animal studies, ashwagandha has been shown to support the activity of lymphocytes and macrophages, moderate occasional stress, enhance memory and cognitive function, provide neuroprotection by scavenging free radicals, and support thyroid function. A small human clinical trial demonstrated the ability of ashwagandha to support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root)500 mg
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.