B12 Folate 60's
- B12 Folate supports the G.I. tract and nervous system
- Promotes proper metabolism of fats and protein
- Made with the highly bioavailable form of B12
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
B12 Folate is formulated to help provide the benefits of vitamin B12 and folate in one dietary supplement. B12 Folate helps convert carbohydrates into energy and the break down of fats and proteins in the body. B12 Folate also supports the G.I. tract and functionality of the nervous system as well as your hair, skin and liver.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Vitamin B12 and folate are interrelated in function. Folate is provided in this formula as Metafolin®, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring universally metabolized form of folate. The B12 in this formula is provided as methylcobalamin, an active form of the vitamin.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)800 mcg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.