Bacopa monnieri 180's
- Supports memory and mental performance
- Promotes relaxation and mental clarity when under mild stress
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Bacopa monnieri is an herb-based dietary supplement that supports mental acuity, memory and enhances cognitive function for those with occasional stress. Bacopa monnieri has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic medicine, commonly known as the world's oldest healthcare practice that evolved in India.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Ayurvedic medicine has utilized Bacopa monnieri traditionally for centuries to support the nervous system, cognitive capacity, and memory. Over the last thirty years, preliminary clinical trials have suggested encouraging results. A three-month trial conducted by Australian scientists suggests that bacopa may support learning, moderate stress, and support memory. An animal study suggests the potential for bacopa to support mental function under stress. In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled investigation, bacopa supported memory retention in adult subjects. The effects of this extract may, in part, be explained by antioxidant protection of important processing centers in the brain, including the frontal cortex, striatum and hippocampus. Bacopa may also help to promote healthy synaptic activity and neurotransmission in the brain.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract (aerial parts)200 mg
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals.