Balanced Immune 60's
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
- Contains a blend of resveratrol, enhanced-absorption curcumin, black ginger, broccoli, quercetin and vitamin D
- Supports healthy self-tissue response, cytokine balance, liver function, and cellular protection
- Promotes joint, gastrointestinal and thyroid function
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Supports immune balance and tissue integrity, in part by targeting the NLRPs (NOD-like receptor proteins) and NF-κB pathways to modulate
cytokine production; NLRPs act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors
- Promotes numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways including SIRT1 and Nrf2
- Promotes the health of joint, G.I. and thyroid tissue that is influenced by immunological factors
Balanced Immune is designed to support immune balance and tissue integrity, in part by targeting the NLRP and NF-κB pathways to modulate cytokine production. NLRP (NOD-like receptor proteins) act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors. Research suggests curcumin and vitamin D support healthy cellular response, in part by modulating this pathway. The formula also promotes numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways targeting nutrient metabolism in the liver, detoxification, and cellular protection against oxidative stress. Black ginger and resveratrol promote healthy SIRT1 protein levels. SIRT1 supports cellular homeostasis, plays an important role in insulin secretion and glucose homeostasis, and affects glucose and lipid metabolism in the liver. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study, 100 mg of Sirtmax® black ginger extract for seven weeks supported healthy glucose metabolism and weight management†, while in vitro studies on its active constituents suggest a five-fold increase in SIRT1 activity compared to resveratrol. Sulforaphane and resveratrol support the activity of Nrf2, a transcription factor that supports cellular function by promoting cellular detoxification and protection against oxidative stress.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome200 mg
- (Curcuma longa extract (root) and sunflower phospholipid complex)
(standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant)150 mg
- (standardized to contain 600 mcg sulforaphane)
- trans-resveratrol100 mg
- (from Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) extract (root))
- Sirtmax® black ginger (Kaempferia parviflora) extract (root)50 mg
- quercetin60 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant
- Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Sirtmax® is a registered trademark of Tokiwa Phytochemical Co., Ltd.
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals, or as directed by a health professional.