Black Cohosh 2.5 - 120's
- Promotes comfort during menopause
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Black Cohosh is a root-based supplement that may provide comfort during menopause by supporting healthy levels of luteinizing hormone (LH). This dietary supplement helps promote physical well-being and may provide aid with headaches, hot flashes and other normal menopausal symptoms.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Black cohosh, Cimicifuga racemosa, is well known for promoting comfort during menopause. Black cohosh functions by maintaining healthy levels of luteinizing hormone (LH), allowing for optimal comfort and physical well being. The herb also exhibits mild estrogenic activity by binding to estrogen receptors. Black Cohosh 2.5 is standardized to contain 2.5% triterpene glycosides.
Black Cohosh 2.5
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) extract (root) 250 mg
- (standardized to provide 2.5% triterpene glycosides)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals.