- Herbal support for minor joint discomfort
- Made with 60% plant extract for everyday intake
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Boswellia promotes healthy joints, connective tissue and colon function. The herbal supplement is best known for its use for connective tissue and joint support
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Boswellia serrata is an Ayurvedic herb that has a long history of use for connective tissue and joint support. Boswellic acids, the active terpenoid constituents of boswellia, may maintain healthy 5-lipoxygenase enzyme activity and healthy leukotriene metabolism. In addition, boswellic acids may maintain healthy human leukocyte elastase enzyme activity. The combination of these two actions is believed to be unique to boswellia. As a result of its effect on 5-lipoxygenase, boswellia also plays a key role in supporting colon health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)400 mg
- (standardized to contain 60% boswellic acids)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals.