Buffered Ascorbic Acid powder 227 g
- Supports gentle absorption of vitamin C
- Helps promote healthy immune and vascular system
- Improved taste
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
Buffered Ascorbic Acid is a vitamin C dietary supplement formulated to lessen gastric irritation that may occur among sensitive individuals when consuming vitamin C.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Buffered ascorbic acid combines calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate to create a neutral pH vitamin C. This special form of ascorbic acid lessens possible gastric irritation in sensitive individuals. Vitamin C offers a wide range of support for the human body. It is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It supports the body’s defense system by promoting white blood cell function and activity, interferon levels, antibody responses, and secretion of thymic hormones. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of intercellular ground substance and collagen. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells and converts folic acid to active folinic acid. It maintains healthy mast cell function and supports lymphocyte formation. Vitamin C is also required for the synthesis of carnitine and steroids.
Buffered Ascorbic Acid powder
- Amount Per Serving
- one rounded scoop (approximately 2.2 g) contains:
- vitamin C1,220 mg
- (as calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, and potassium ascorbate)
- calcium (as calcium ascorbate)100 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate)60 mg
- potassium (as potassium ascorbate)20 mg
- serving size: 2.2 g (approximately 1 rounded scoop)
servings per container: approximately 103
- 1 rounded scoop (2.2 g) daily, or as directed by a health professional.