+CAL+ with Ipriflavone
- Helps the body resist the onset of osteoporosis†
- Promotes bone health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
+CAL+ with Ipriflavone is a mineral, vitamin and herb based formula created to promote skeletal system strength and help resist the onset of osteoporosis†. One serving (7 capsules) contains 900 mg of calcium, a mineral essential to the functionality of the skeletal system, as well as other minerals that support and enhance calcium absorption.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This broad spectrum combination of minerals and vitamins, is formulated to aid in the formation and strengthening of the skeletal system. It provides a highly bioavailable form of calcium, a mineral essential not only for the maintenance of the functional integrity of the nervous, muscular, and skeletal systems, but also cell membrane and capillary impermeability. This formula also provides substances which nutritionally support and enhance the absorption of calcium and the incorporation of calcium into bone, as well as provides nutrients essential to healthy bone structure and formation. Ipriflavone, an advanced addition to this formula, is a synthetic derivative of naturally occurring isoflavones. It supports healthy bone maintenance by promoting secretion of the hormone calcitonin, and maintaining healthy osteoclast activity. Ipriflavone also supports type I collagen and the formation of mineralized bone matrix. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Furthermore, +CAL+® is enhanced with 10.7 mcg (428 IU) of vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
+CAL+® with Ipriflavone
- Amount Per Serving
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10.7 mcg (428 IU)
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)184 mcg
- calcium (as calcium citrate/malate)400 mg
- magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)49 mg
- zinc (as zinc picolinate)12 mg
- copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- manganese (as manganese aspartate)2.1 mg
- vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7)30 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate)0.85 mg
- ipriflavone214 mg
- silica (from bamboo)9 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.