Calcium K/D 180's
- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosisdagger;
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Calcium K/D is a calcium dietary supplement with vitamins K and D for optimal bone and cardiovascular support.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Calcium K/D combines di-calcium malate with vitamins D and K for optimal bone support and reduces the risk of osteoporosis**. Di-calcium malate provides a high percentage of elemental calcium, fully chelated with the Krebs cycle intermediate malate for optimal absorption. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss. A 7-year study involving over 30,000 women indicates that combined calcium and vitamin D supplementation promotes healthy hip bones. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Adequate intake of vitamin K1 and K2 may be especially important for optimal carboxylation in aging individuals. By activating matrix Gla–protein (MGP), vitamin K also helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism in vascular tissues, supporting healthy vascular elasticity.
**When providing adequate calcium throughout life as a part of a well balanced diet.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)100 mcg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)400 mg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinione-7)30 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.