- Traditionally used in Peru for over 2,000 years.
- May support joint, cardiovascular, immune and gastrointestinal function
- May provide antioxidant protection for gut health
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Cat's Claw is a traditionally used dietary supplement that has been clinically studied to provide potential joint, cardiovascular, immune and gastrointestinal support.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Cat’s Claw, also known as Uncaria tomentosa, has been used traditionally in Peru for over 2,000 years. Alkaloids, phenols, sterols, and glycosides comprise some of the naturally-occurring constituents of this herb. The effects of these compounds are far-reaching and include support for joint function, gastric and intestinal health, cellular protection and immune activity. In one trial, cat’s claw extract promoted joint comfort in volunteers. This extract may also provide important antioxidant protection for gut health. Its alkaloids are thought to support healthy immune function. This product may be contraindicated for individuals who are taking blood thinning or antihypertensive medications due to a potential synergistic effect.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) extract (inner vine bark)450 mg
- (standardized to contain 3% oxindole alkaloids)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.