Ubiquinol VESIsorb® 60's
- Promotes enhanced absorption of ubiquinol
- Clinically studied for peak absorption of CoQ10
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Ubiquinol VESIsorb® offers enhanced absorption of ubiquinol, a form of CoQ10. Ubiquinol has been shown in clinical studies to be the preferred form of CoQ10 in individuals experiencing increased oxidative stress.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- A cross-over, pharmacokinetic pilot study (single oral dose) in humans compared an oil-based CoQ10 preparation to CoQ10 in the VESIsorb® delivery system and demonstrated a 308% increase in peak blood levels (Cmax) and a 622% increase in area under the curve (AUC(0-10 hr)), a measure of 10-hour bioavailability
- In the same study, AUC(0-10 hr) values were 285% and 499% greater with VESIsorb® CoQ10 compared to two other solubilized, bio-enhanced preparations
- Amount Per Serving
- each Caplique® Capsule contains:
- Kaneka ubiquinol™ (active antioxidant form of coenzyme Q10) 100 mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 7 mg
- other ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, gelatin Caplique® Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, titanium dioxide)
- Caplique® is a registered trademark used with permission
- A Pure Encapsulations® Caplique® capsule is a liquid-filled, two piece capsule sealed with a band. Each capsule is preserved with a nitrogen bubble, which may give the appearance of the capsule not being full. Contents may appear cloudy or thick and may settle or separate.
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of Source One Global Partners.
- Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- 1 Caplique® Capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.