- Supports cardiovascular and prostate health
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Made with vegan ingredients
CholestePure is a phytosterol complex that supports healthy lipid metabolism, cardiovascular and prostate health. CholestePure is a convenient phytosterol source without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads and other food sources that contain phytosterol.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Phytosterols are sterol molecules, similar in structure to cholesterol, which are synthesized by plants and are present naturally in grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetable oils. In studies, phytosterols have demonstrated the ability to maintain healthy enzyme function, thus supporting healthy lipid metabolism. Traditional Western diets only provide about 200 mg phytosterols per day (based on beta-sitosterol content), an amount too low to exert this action. Recent health conscious trends involve the incorporation of phytosterol esters into margarines and salad dressings to help promote optimal daily intake. CholestePure is a broad spectrum balance of the most prized phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and brassicasterol. It is a convenient phytosterol source without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads, or salad dressings. Furthermore, beta-sitosterol promotes healthy prostate function. This was demonstrated in a 6-month randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study involving 200 participants, and in a 6-month, multicentric, placebo-controlled double-blind trial involving 177 subjects, both conducted in Germany.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- phytosterol complex1,000 mg
- (including betasitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, brassicasterol and sitostanol)
- providing (typically):
- total phytosterols900 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Contains soy
- 2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by a health professional.