- Promotes healthy body composition when combined with a healthy diet and exercise
- Clinically studied to potentially support healthy body mass
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a dietary supplement formulated to help aid body composition and support weight control†. Several studies explore possible benefits of CLA to include the possibility of maintaining healthy fat disposition, moderate energy innate and maintain a healthy metabolic rate.
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) 1,000 mg
- Amount Per Serving
- each softgel capsule contains:
- calories 10
- total fat 1 g
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 7 mg
- Tonalin® conjugated linoleic acid complex 1,000 mg
pure conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)
- other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob)
- The use of CLA for nutritional purposes is covered under one or more of the following patents: 5,017,614; 5,428,072; 5,430,066.
- TONALIN® CLA is an exclusively licensed product of BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH.
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, before meals, or as directed by a health professional.