- Part of the PureSYNAPSE™ product line
- Contains a blend of clinically researched Cognizen® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine, and cofactors
- Promotes daily cognitive function and mental sharpness
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
CogniPhos offers a blend of clinically researched Cognizin® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, phosphatidylserine, and cofactors to promote cognitive function, positive mood and behavior.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) offers support for cellular energy, mood and neuronal function. A meta-analysis of 21 randomized controlled studies and 1,204 older subjects indicated that ALC offered statistically significant support for memory, performance and higher intellectual function. In other trials involving children, ALC promoted daily mental function and behavior in a subset of subjects. Citicoline and phosphatidylserine support healthy brain phospholipid composition. Phospholipids are essential for neuronal communication and protection. Research indicates that patented Cognizin® citicoline increases choline and phospholipid composition in the brain. Studies in children, middle-aged adults and elderly adults indicate that it supports healthy cognition across a wide age range. In two studies, one involving adolescent boys and another involving middle-aged women, 250-500 mg Cognizin® citicoline offered significant support for daily mental task performance. Numerous studies indicate phosphatidylserine promotes healthy mental acuity and behavior in elderly subjects, as well as children. Zinc and vitamin B6 are important cofactors for neuronal function.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 0) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’ phosphate) (activated B6)10 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)5 mg
- acetyl-l-carnitine (as Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl)500 mg
- Cognizin® citicoline125 mg
- Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin)100 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Cognizin® is a registered trademark of KYOWA HAKKO BIO., LTD.
- Sharp-PS® GREEN is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.