Copper (citrate) 60's
- Essential trace mineral supplement
- Helps promote energy metabolism
- Supports numerous physiological processes
Copper (citrate) is a dietary supplement that helps activate enzymes that are important to energy metabolism. Copper may also facilitate iron absorption to help formulate hemoglobin and red blood cells.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- copper (as copper citrate) 2 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.