Copper (glycinate) 60's
- Essential trace mineral supplement
- Helps promote energy metabolism
- Supports numerous physiological processes
Copper (citrate) is a dietary supplement that helps activate enzymes that are important to energy metabolism. Copper may also facilitate iron absorption to help formulate hemoglobin and red blood cells.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Copper activates a number of enzymes important to energy metabolism. It is the key mineral in lysyl oxidase, an enzyme which weaves together collagen and elastin. Copper assists in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells by facilitating iron absorption. It is involved in protein metabolism, the production of RNA, and the synthesis of phospholipids used in the formation of myelin sheaths.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- copper (as copper glycinate)2 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.