Hot water mushroom extract to promote white blood cell number and function
- Offers turkey tail mushroom extract to support immune cell function
- Certified organic
- Unique hot water extraction process to concentrate the soluble beta-glucan fraction
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Pure Encapsulations® Coriolus extract has been shown to support antibody production and cytokine balance, as well as healthy microflora balance. The main compounds believed to be responsible for these mechanisms of action are the polysaccharides, particularly the beta-glucan fraction.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Coriolus versicolor, also known as turkey tail mushroom, is used in traditional Chinese medicine, primarily to enhance immune function and energy. Research indicates an immunomodulatory effect and promotion of white blood cell number and function, including lymphocyte, macrophage and NK cells. It has also been shown to support antibody production, cytokine balance, and a healthy gut microflora. The main bioactive compounds in this mushroom are polysaccharides, namely beta-glucan. Pure Encapsulations’ Coriolus extract is wild-crafted and organic, produced using only carefully controlled hot water to break apart the cell walls for concentration of the soluble beta-glucans.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- Turkey tail (Coriolus versicolor) extract (fruiting body) (certified organic)500 mg
- (standardized to contain 30% beta-glucan)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a health professional.