- Promotes urinary tract health
- May help maintain a healthy bladder wall
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Cranberry NS nutritionally supports urinary tract health without unwanted sugar found in cranberry juice varieties. Cranberry extract, the main ingredient in Cranberry NS, plays an important role in enhancing the acidity of urine to help support urinary health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Cranberries have been used for hundreds of years as nutritional support for the urinary tract. Cranberry concentrate provides support without the unwanted sugar found in cranberry juice. The role of cranberry concentrate includes enhancing the acidity of urine and maintaining a healthy urinary tract ecology. Constituents of cranberry concentrate associated with its benefits include proanthocyanidins as well as d-mannose. Research has suggested the potential for cranberry juice to interact with lectin receptors and maintain a healthy bladder wall. At Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving over 150 female volunteers reported positive support for a healthy urinary tract after administration of a cranberry beverage. Our cranberry concentrate is made from 100% whole cranberry fruit solids through a proprietary process that concentrates the health benefiting components of cranberries without the use of solvents or sugars.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) concentrate (fruit)500 mg
- other ingredients: cranberry fiber, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), cranberry seed oil, guar gum, sunflower lecithin
- CranMax® is a registered trademark of Pharmachem Laboratories, LLC.
- Each capsule has approximately 3 calories.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.