- Nutritional support for athletes
- Supports body's ability to regenerate energy in muscles
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
Creatine monohydrate powder offers support for athletes seeking peak performance during short-duration, high-intensity workouts. Creatine monohydrate supports the body's natural ability to regenerate energy in working muscles to potentially increase work output.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Increases optimal work output, strength and conditioning during short-duration, high-intensity exercise; encourages lean muscle mass
- Regenerates the primary energy molecule, ATP, which is immediately available to muscles
- Serves as a buffer during exercise, delaying the point at which lactic acid causes muscle fatigue and discomfort
- Amount Per Serving
- one heaping scoop (approximately 4 g) contains:
- creatine monohydrate4 g
- serving size: 4 g (1 scoop)
- 1 heaping scoop daily, mixed with a beverage, or as directed by a health professional.