CurcumaSorb Mind 60's
- Supports daily cognitive function and emotional well-being
- May promote relaxation during occasional stress
- Made with fruit extract and green tea extract
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
CurcumaSorb Mind is a blend of curcumin and polyphenol to enhance mood, memory and mental sharpness. Clinical studies have shown that ingredients in CurcumaSorb Mind also help increase antioxidant defenses.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 0) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome300 mg
- (turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) sunflower phospholipid complex)
- (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- Neurophenol® proprietary blend300 mg
- providing 85 mg of flavonoids (monomers, oligomers, flavonols, anthocyanidins and phenolic acids) from grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (fruit) and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit)
- monterey pine (Pinus radiata) extract (bark)50 mg
- green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract (leaf)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG))
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- NEUROPHENOL® is a registered trademark used by Pure Encapsulations under license.
- Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.