- Supports skeletal, digestive and cardiovascular health
- Clinically studied for enhanced absorption
- Made with vegan ingredients
CurcumaSorb is the easily absorbed form of curcumin to help provide maximum support for musculoskeletal, digestive, liver, brain, cellular and cardiovascular health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
CurcumaSorb provides the patented Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex for enhanced-absorption and bioavailability. The proprietary phytosome technology combines curcumin and phosphatidylcholine at a 1:2 ratio, promoting resistance to degradation in the digestive tract and efficient absorption across membranes. This produces significantly higher peak plasma concentrations and larger area under concentration-time curves (AUC). In a single-dose pharmacokinetic animal study, plasma curcumin levels were 20-fold greater with Meriva® than standard curcumin. A preliminary human pharmacokinetic study demonstrated that elevations in plasma curcumin from 450 mg Meriva® were similar to values obtained from 4,000 mg of a standard curcumin extract. The efficacy of a low dose was demonstrated in a three-month clinical trial, in which 200 mg curcuminoids from Meriva® per day provided significant benefit in joint comfort, mobility and quality of life.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- Meriva® turmeric phytosome500 mg
- (Curcuma longa extract (root) and sunflower phospholipid complex)
- (standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- Phytosome More Bioavailable® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, between meals.