Curcumin 500 with Bioperine®
- Supports healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cell function
- Helps enhance antioxidant defense
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Curcumin with Bioperine promotes the absorption of curcumin to help support liver, colon and musculoskeletal health as well as cell function. Curcumin with Bioperine provides enhanced bioavailability for optimal cellular support.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Curcumin has a long history of use for supporting healthy cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to provide important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musculoskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3 Complex® has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with support for cellular health in separate trials. BioPerine® is a black pepper extract that contains the alkaloid piperine. Research reveals that it has the potential to enhance the bioavailability of curcumin, promoting its absorption.
Curcumin 500 with BioPerine®
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root)500 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)
- BioPerine® black pepper (Piper nigrum) extract (fruit)5.3 mg
- (standardized to contain 95% piperine)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Curcumin C3 Complex® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- BioPerine® is a registered trademark and patented product of Sabinsa Corporation.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.