- Support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells
- Made with ingredients naturally found in vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts
- Safe for everyday use
- Made with vegan ingredients
DIM-PRO® 100 is a supplement that provides support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells. The naturally occurring ingredients in DIM-PRO® 100 have been clinically studied and found to support healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain cell health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
DIMPRO® 100 contains BioResponse DIM® (diindolylmethane complex). Diindolylmethane is a metabolite of indole-3-carbinol (I3C). Both are found naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale and Brussels sprouts. Upon contact with gastric acid in the stomach, I3C is converted to a number of active compounds, predominantly diindolylmethane. Research indicates that diindolylmethane supports healthy cell cycle function and signal transduction to maintain breast, cervical and prostate cell health. In a double-blind, randomized clinical trial, BioResponse DIM® revealed potential support for maintaining the function of healthy breast cells. Another randomized placebo-controlled crossover trial found that it promoted statistically significant breast comfort. Furthermore, an additional double-blind randomized clinical trial with 52 women found that BioResponse DIM® supported cervical cell health. Diindolylmethane in its pure form is highly insoluble. Patented, microencapsulated BioResponse DIM® has been specially developed for enhanced-absorption. This form may be more supportive than I3C in cases of low gastric acidity.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 0) vegetarian capsule contains:
- BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex100 mg
- (complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine and silica)
- (standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)25 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- BioResponse DIM® and DIMPRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.