- Spinal disc support formula
- Helps provide strength, flexibility and comfort to spinal discs
- Helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism
Disc-Flex provides intervertebral disc support for enhanced spinal disc health. Disc-Flex promotes healthy composition, strength, flexibility and comfort for your spine.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)10 mcg (400 IU)
- vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7)10 mcg
- BioCell Collagen® hydrolyzed collagen complex (chicken sternal cartilage)500 mg
- providing (typical):
- hydrolyzed collagen 60%300 mg
- chondroitin sulfate 20% 100 mg
- hyaluronic acid 10% 50 mg
- glucosamine HCl (from crab and shrimp) 500 mg
- l-carnosine (beta-alanyl-l-histidine)75 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)50 mg
- devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Harpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root)150 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% harpagosides)
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)100 mg
- (standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
- grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols)
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- BioCell Collagen® is a registered trademark of BioCell Technology LLC, Irvine, California USA (Protected by Patents).
- Contains shellfish (crab, shrimp)
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional. Individual results may vary.