Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Offers a unique broad-spectrum combination to promote healthy modulation of mucosal immune response to support G.I. integrity and function
- Provides 2.4 g L-glutamine and 2.4 g arabinogalactan per serving
- Great-tasting natural strawberry-lemonade flavored powder
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
EpiIntegrity powder promotes broad-spectrum G.I. integrity support by targeting healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses, microbiome environment, mucosal protection, and epithelial cell health.
EpiIntegrity powder combines glutamine, prebiotic fiber and herbal extracts to promote healthy modulation of mucosal immune response to support gastrointestinal (G.I.) integrity and function. Th2 modulation may be indicated when addressing immune balance in the G.I. tract. L-glutamine is an essential fuel for enterocytes (the cells that line the small intestine and colon), supporting cellular renewal, glutathione production and healthy, everyday tissue repair, while promoting healthy villous function. Arabinogalactan is a prebiotic fiber found in high concentrations in North American larch trees. It has been shown to increase the concentration of beneficial bacteria, such as Bacteroidetes and Faecalibacterium prausnitzii. Beneficial microflora are crucial for proper gut associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) function and development. Research suggests higher levels of F. prausnitzii are associated with healthy cytokine balance and G.I. function. In clinical trials, arabinogalactan has been shown to promote immune cell function. In a randomized three-week trial involving healthy adults, arabinogalactan potentiated the innate immune system, supporting key first-line defenses. Perilla supports cytokine homeostasis of the G.I. mucosal tissue. In a randomized, controlled trial involving 50 individuals, 150 mg of Benegut® Perilla frutescens extract twice daily offered statistically significant support for G.I. comfort. Research suggests that perilla also helps maintain cytokine balance and stabilize mast cells. Astragalus promotes cytokine balance and supports macrophage, natural killer (NK) cell and T-cell activity. Adaptogens like astragalus support physiological and cellular homeostasis and have positive effects on immune function and antioxidant defenses. Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) maintains intestinal comfort by supporting the protective mucosal lining.
- Amount Per Serving
- one scoop (approximately 5.7 g) contains:
- total carbohydrate2.5 g
- sodium (naturally occurring)25 mg
- arabinogalactan2.4 g
- l-Glutamine (free form)2.4 g
- Benegut® Perilla (Perilla frutescens) extract (leaf)150 mg
- astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) extract (root)200 mg
- deglycyrrhizinated licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) extract (root)50 mg
- other ingredients: citric acid, natural strawberry and lemonade flavors, malic acid, purified stevia leaf extract
- Benegut® is a trademark of Vital Solutions GmbH, Germany.
- serving size: 1 scoop (approximately 5.7 g)
servings per container: approximately 30
- 1 scoop, 1-2 times daily. Add 1 serving to 8 oz of water or juice. Shake or stir until dissolved.