Essential Aminos 180's
- Supports healthy muscle and tissue
- May support healthy muscle protein synthesis for athletes
- May support muscle anabolism as individuals age
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Essential Aminos contains a balanced ratio of essential amino acids in one dietary supplement for optimal support of protein synthesis repair for muscles and tissues.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Amino acids are the building blocks for all proteins, making them essential for a number of body functions, including fluid balance, enzyme production, cellular repair and energy metabolism. Amino acids also provide a readily available form of nitrogen, a critical element that forms various compounds such as neurotransmitters and creatine. In humans, protein is composed of 20 amino acids, only some of which the body is able to produce. Those that need to be obtained from exogenous sources are referred to as the essential amino acids. Pure Encapsulations’ Essential Aminos formula is based on the ratios of essential amino acids from high biological value (BV) protein sources. Proper intake of these amino acids is important for the synthesis, repair, and metabolism of muscle, cells, and tissues.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- l-histidine (free-form)50 mg
- l-isoleucine (free-form)79 mg
- l-leucine (free-form)138 mg
- l-lysine HCl (free-form)110 mg
- l-methionine (free-form)70 mg
- l-phenylalanine (free-form)115 mg
- l-threonine (free-form)68 mg
- l-valine (free-form)75 mg
- TryptoPure® l-tryptophan20 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- AjiPure® is a registered trademark of AJINOMO O® CO., INC. / TryptoPure® is a registered trademark of AJINOMOTO® CO., INC.
- 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily, between meals.