EyeProtect Basics 60's
- Antioxidant support for eye health
- Helps maintain healthy vision and eye integrity
- Easy to absorb form of vitamin C, E and copper
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
EyeProtect Basics is a blend of key antioxidants such as vitamin C, E and copper to provide optimal support for optical health. EyeProtect Basics may provide particular support for retina and macula health.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
EyeProtect Basics contains the key antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, copper, lutein and zeaxanthin to support healthy vision and the integrity of the eye. A large randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial involving 3,600 individuals indicates that these nutrients are critical to maintain the health of the retina and macula. EyeProtect Basics contains clinically-researched levels of these nutrients in optimally bioavailable forms.
- Amount Per Serving
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)268 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)25 mg
- copper (as copper glycinate)2 mg
- FloraGLO® lutein10 mg
- zeaxanthin2 mg
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.