G.I. Fortify 400 g
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Promotes healthy bowel movement frequency
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
G.I. Fortify is a blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients to support overall gastrointestinal function and health. G.I. Fortify specifically supports the function, microflora balance, cellular health and detoxification of the G.I. tract.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This product is a blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients, supporting overall gastrointestinal function and occasional constipation. Psyllium is a valued source of soluble fiber, helping to promote larger and softer stools for healthy bowel movement frequency. It is fermented in the intestines, producing short chain fatty acids (SCFAs) that provide an energy source for the colon to maintain healthy colon cell function and promote beneficial microflora. Flaxseed provides a source of lignans, fatty acids, and both soluble and insoluble fibers, enhancing the gut health potential of this complex. In times of stress or increased metabolic demand, glutamine is an especially important source of energy for the G.I. tract. It also maintains gut integrity and enhances the protective mucosal lining to ensure proper nutrient utilization while limiting the amount of toxins that pass through the intestinal barrier. G.I. Fortify provides a combination of deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), aloe, slippery elm and marshmallow root to support gut integrity and provide a soothing effect. Triphala is a standardized blend of three fruit extracts, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica, and Emblica officinalis. It is an Ayurvedic blend prized for supporting intestinal detoxification, occasional constipation, and overall colon health.
- Amount Per Serving
- each heaping scoop (approximately 8.9 g) contains:
- total carbohydrate5 g
- dietary fiber4 g
- total sugars<1 g
- protein1 g
- psyllium powder (husk) 4 g
- flax (Linum usitatissimum) powder (seed)2.25 g
- l-glutamine (free-form) 1 g
- deglycyrrhizinated licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) extract (root)600 mg
- marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) extract (root) 400 mg
- aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet) 100 mg
- (standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides)
- slippery elm (Ulmus fulva) extract (bark) 200 mg
- triphala (a proprietary blend of chebula myrobalan90 mg
- (Terminalia chebula), belleric myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica), and amla (Emblica officinalis) extracts (fruit))
- other ingredients: stevia leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- serving size: 1 heaping scoop (approximately 8.9 grams)
servings per container: approximately 45
- Add 1 serving to 8–12 oz water. Shake, stir or blend briskly and drink immediately. Drink an additional 8-12 oz serving of water following. Daily water intake should be increased when consuming this product.