- Promotes healthy glucose metabolism
- May support healthy lipid metabolism and blood flow
- Made with vitamin C for antioxidant support
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
GlucoFunction is a blend of key nutrients, antioxidants and herbal extracts in one dietary supplement to provide comprehensive support for healthy glucose metabolism.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Minerals including chromium, magnesium and zinc are associated with healthy glucose metabolism and may be synergistic with biotin. Bis-glycinato oxo vanadium is a bioavailable organic complex of glycine and vanadium. Vanadium promotes healthy glucose metabolism by supporting healthy liver and skeletal muscle function. The water-soluble polyphenol polymers found in CinSulin® cinnamon extract promote healthy glucose function, lipid metabolism and blood flow. Momordica charantia, or bitter melon, and Gymnema sylvestre provide traditional support for healthy pancreas and glucose function. Vitamin C maintains healthy red blood cell sorbitol levels. Alpha lipoic acid supports healthy glucose metabolism by promoting healthy mitochondrial function.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 66 mg
- biotin2,000 mcg
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)50 mg
- zinc (as zinc citrate)5 mg
- chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)133 mcg
- vanadium (as bis-glycinato oxo vanadium (BGOV))500 mcg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid)100 mg
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) extract (dried bark)83 mg
- gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) extract (leaf)50 mg
- bitter melon (Momordica charantia) extract (fruit) 75 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- CinSulin® is a registered trademark of Beijing Tang-An Nutrition & Healthcare Products Co., Ltd.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, before meals.