Glucosamine HCl Chondroitin 120's
- Shellfish-free glucosamine supplement
- Promotes healthy cartilage growth and all around joint function
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Glucosamine HCl Chondroitin is a dual-strength support for healthy joint and mobility function. Glucosamine HCl Chondroitin supports the synthesis of the ground substance of cartilage to provide a comprehensive joint support formula.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
This formula provides convenient and simple dual-strength support for healthy joint motility and function. Glucosamine HCl is manufactured in a proprietary process to produce a shellfish-free glucosamine supplement. Its production involves corn fermentation, which produces chitosan as a byproduct. The chitosan is extracted and processed to achieve glucosamine HCl. There is no allergenicity, as no corn DNA is present in the fermentation product. Studies have indicated that glucosamine HCl has the ability to support healthy cartilage integrity, in part by maintaining healthy matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) enzyme activity. In other studies, formulations containing glucosamine HCl and chondroitin sulfate have suggested positive effects on joint mobility and comfort. Chondroitin sulfate promotes the synthesis of proteoglycans, the ground substance of cartilage. In addition, it maintains healthy enzyme activity in the cartilage matrix, supporting cartilage integrity, and may provide synergistic support when combined with glucosamine.
Glucosamine HCl + Chondroitin
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
- glucosamine HCl (shellfish-free) 400 mg
- chondroitin sulfate (from bovine) 300 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 1 capsule, 3 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional. Individual results may vary.