- Promotes healthy gluten and dairy digestion
- May support G.I. comfort and function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Gluten/Dairy Digest is a blend of digestive enzymes that support normal gluten and dairy digestion. Gluten/Dairy Digest helps to relieve bloating or gas due to dairy consumption.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Gluten/Dairy Digest contains a blend of digestive enzymes targeting gluten and dairy digestion. It provides a blend of proteases specially formulated with dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP-IV) activity to help break down gluten peptide fragments in normal digestive systems. Studies suggest that it may also promote a healthy cytokine balance to support G.I. comfort and function. Additionally, this formula provides a unique mixture of protease enzymes and lactase to assist digestion of multiple constituents of milk and dairy products. Protease enzymes targeting casein and beta-lactoglobulin proteins support dairy protein digestion. Casein is the predominant protein in milk and cheese. Beta-lactoglobulin occurs primarily in the whey fraction of milk. It is an acid-stable protein and therefore may not be broken down by pepsin and pancreatin. Lactase breaks down the milk sugar lactose, helping to relieve occasional bloating or gas that some people can experience from dairy consumption. If you are on a controlled diet and/or under the care of a health professional for dairy and/or gluten digestion, continue to follow those recommendations. This product is not intended to substitute for the recommendations of a health professional.
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 2) vegetarian capsule contains:
- BioCore® DPP-IV100 mg
- protease (endo/exopeptidase)30,000 HUT
- protease (exopeptidase)500 DPP-IV
- protease (endo/exopeptidase)8.5 AP
- BioCore® Dairy105 mg
- protease (endo/exopeptidase)630 BLGU
- lactase 1,000 ALU
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
- BioCore® is a trademark of National Enzyme Company.
- 1 capsule as needed, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.